.:: Powered by : DATA:net Computers, Yavatmal Mob : 9423131354
GENERAL RULES FOR DISCIPLINE AND ADMINISTRATION
1. Working hours- Daily working hours will be adjusted according to time table. The college will work in two shifts morning and evening for a total of 6.30 hours.
2. Attendance -90% attendance is required for the University Examination. The student of less attendance will be liable to be debarred from appearing at the University Examination.
3. Admission -At the time of admission , the required fees, Degree Certificate, original T.C., Mark list and E.B.C. forms must be given.
4. Daily ground periods must be attended by the students in prescribed uniform.
5. Every student must have following dress for daily use.
1. Two white half pants. 3.One white full pant.
2. Two malesia half pants. 4.Two white shirts
6. Importance is given to the maintenance of discipline the period of training Principal can rusticate any students at any time for the sake of discipline and his decision is final.
7. The individual difficulties or complaints should not converted into joint complaints. It will not be entertained any cost.
8. The individual difficulties or complaints should not converted into joint complaints. It will not be entertained any cost.
9.Name of the students will be struck of without any notice if he is absence from the college for continue three days without intimation. The fine will be impressed for absence of college or any act of indiscipline. This will be determined by the Principal and his decision.
10. No students should approached any authority other than the Principal for redressing his grievance of any nature. He can approach no other person except the President of the Society in this connection only with the written permission of the principal.
11. Incomplete forms will not be accepted and no correspondence will be made.
President Secretary Principal
Vishuddha Vidalaya Vishuddha Vidalaya B.P.Ed. collage
Yavatmal Yavatmal Shivaji Nagar, Yavatmal